IELTS Speaking Part 3 - Cách phát triển câu trả lời - Luyện IELTS Miễn Phí

IELTS Speaking Part 3 - Cách phát triển câu trả lời

(Reading time: 3 - 5 minutes)

Khó khăn lớn nhất là nhiều bạn gặp phải khi đối diện với các câu hỏi part 3 là không có nhiều idea về vấn đề đó, nên chẳng thể nói được nhiều. Để vượt qua điều này, bạn cần tập luyện phản xạ bằng cách phát triển tư duy đối với các câu hỏi, và trong bài viết này, Be Ready IELTS sẽ cùng phân tích một số phương pháp tư duy hiệu quả cho Speaking Part 3 nhé.

Luyện thi IELTS Speaking part 3 bằng tư duy hiệu quả

IELTS Speaking Part 3 là phần thi khó nhất của IELTS Speaking và quan trọng nhất nếu bạn muốn đạt Band 7 trở lên

• Đầu tiên, nêu quan điểm cá nhân (your opinion) một cách thẳng thắn và trực tiếp.
  • Tiếp theo, tìm cách trả lời tại sao (why) hoặc là làm thế nào (how) và giải thích rõ ràng
  • Cuối cùng, đưa ra ví dụ minh hoạ (example), hoặc các trường hợp thay thế (alternative situation).

Question 1: In your opinion, are newspapers important?

Example student answer:
(Your opinion) Yes, in my opinion, newspapers are very important (why?) because they give us information about what is happening around the world. (why?) They are a vital source of knowledge about education, technology, medicine and many other fields.

Đây là câu trả lời có khởi đầu tốt nhưng còn khá ngắn, hãy cùng nâng câu trả lời này lên band 9 bằng cách mở rộng nó ra bằng 'alternative' và 'example':

(Your opinion) Yes, in my opinion, newspapers are very important (why?) because they give us information about what is happening around the world. (why?) They are a vital source of knowledge about education, technology, medicine and many other fields. (alternative?) If newspapers didn't exist, I think the quality of news coverage would suffer because there would be fewer professional journalists. (example?) We would have to rely, for example, on unpaid bloggers who do not have the budgets to carry out detailed research before they write an article.

Question 2: Do you think the seasons still influence people's behaviour?

Answer
(Your opinion) Yes, I do think the seasons affect how we behave. (how) We still wear different clothes depending on the weather, and clothes shops change what they sell according to the season. We also adapt our habits and daily routines according to the time of year. (example) For example, people in my country like to eat outside in their gardens in the summer, but we can't do that during the other seasons. (alternative) On the other hand, I don't think we notice the change in seasons when it comes to food; the big supermarkets import food from around the world, so most people don't buy seasonal fruit and vegetables any more.

Question 3: Do you think that school children should be encouraged to have their own ideas, or is it more important for them to learn what their teachers give them?

Answer:
(Your opinion) I think that we should definitely allow children to be creative and have their own ideas. (why?) Children need to develop the ability to think for themselves and solve problems (why?) because as adults they will not always have somebody to guide them or tell them what to do. (alternatives?) If we don't allow children to have their own ideas, they will be less successful in the adult world; they will be too reliant on others. (example?) A doctor, for example, might encounter a situation that he or she hasn't been trained for, but will still be expected to make a decision that could save someone's life.

Question 4: Why do you think some people prefer to buy products from their own countries rather than imported items?

Answer:
(Your opinion) I suppose it's because those people want to support the economy of the country they live in. (why) If they buy something that was made in their own country, they know that they are contributing to the salaries of workers within the same country, (alternative) whereas if they buy imported items, a foreign company and its employees will benefit. (example) For example, if I buy some meat that originates from a local farm rather than a farm in another country, I'm helping one of my fellow citizens to carry on in business. (another idea) Also, I think that trust is an issue; people might feel that they can trust domestically produced items more than imported ones.

Tips: Bạn có thể đưa ra example từ chính đời sống/ trải nghiệm cá nhân của bạn.

1. Do you think it's important for people to have hobbies? Why?

Yes, I think people need to have hobbies because we all need to do things we enjoy in our spare time. In my case, I find that playing football once a week with some friends helps me to relax, keep fit and forget about work. I think it's the same for everyone.

2. Can hobbies have any negative effects?

Yes, if you spend too much time on your hobby, it can affect other parts of your life. I remember that one of my friends spent most of his time at university playing computer games instead of studying. In the end, he failed most of his exams.

Nguồn: Tham khảo từ các lời khuyên của thầy Simon - Giáo viên chuyên luyện thi IELTS.

Trải nghiệm cảm giác thi thứ IELTS Speaking miễn phí với thầy Luis

Luyện thi IELTS Speaking 1 kèm 1 với người nước ngoài

Trải nghiệm cảm giác thi thứ IELTS Speaking miễn phí với thầy Luis

Luyện thi IELTS Speaking 1 kèm 1 với người nước ngoài

Liên Kết Chia Sẽ

Nhà Tài Trợ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/bereadyielts/public_html/templates/gk_university/layouts/blocks/tools/login.php on line 21
" /> create an account